Do you have a question you need answered? Need some advice? Want a poorly thought-out summary of the Franco-Prussian War? (He might have to consult Google.) America will answer that shit for you.
Or at least, he'll try.(So, I've kind of wanted to do this ever since writing that Dear Romano thing a zillion years ago, even though it's a really dumb idea. I just kind of love letting America ramble about things, and I feel like I don't get enough opportunities to do that in fic. XD INDULGE ME PLEASE, FRIENDSLIST)Ground Rules:
1) What era America is this?
Modern, unless you specify otherwise, which is totally allowed. Just say "For 1960s America" or "For colony!America" or whatever if you don't want him to answer from a modern point of view.
2) Is this TCE-canon America?
It sure is. But with that in mind, try to keep your specific historical questions about his relationship with Russia after 1945 vague (America is not allowed to give spoilers, as much as he would like to). So "Hey 1960s America, what do you think of Russia?" is cool. "Hey 1960s America, what went down between you two during the Cuban Missile Crisis?" is not. Specific questions from before the end of WW2 are cool, though.
3) Can I ask America if he would go on a date with me? Or who his favorite sexual partner has been? Or what he thinks about Higgs bosons? Or if he can give a short but moving speech about the plight of the baleen whale? Or what was going through his mind when he dropped the atomic bombs?
You can ask America anything you want.
4) Can I ask America a question from the POV of another nation?
What, you mean like "Dear America: why haven't you called? -France" ? Yeah, that's cool too.
5) Can I ask America more than one question?
Of course! America loves to hear himself talk.
EDIT: this thread is now closed! It's been a lot of fun, thank you guys so much for playing with me! =D I reeeeally need to get back to writing fic now, though. So um...yeah. >_>